Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Worried About How To Communicate With Our Kids???

Friday, August 12th, 2011

I'm guessing more than a few of you are wondering or worrying how you will communicate with our kids. It's a big deal....having deaf children will change the dynamics of everything. I can't tell you what it means to me and Abe that so many of you are interested and excited to try and learn some sign language. With that in mind, I thought of something that might help! :)


http://www.youtube.com/user/SignLanguageBasics


I made a YouTube channel. My channel/user name is "SignLanguageBasics". I'm going to be posting lots of videos with how to sign specific things. You can make requests too! That way, if you can't afford or find a sign language class, or want to know what specific signs that we will be using with the kids, you can practice right from home! :) So get ready!!! I already have the ABC's up! :) Future topics include colors, family and home signs, weather, food signs, numbers, and random mixes.


I am really excited about this. Praise God for the internet haha! :) Happy Learning!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith

I know my blog is desperately behind, but time is a precious commodity nowadays. At our homeschool coop, we take turns leading devotions, a...