Wednesday, October 26, 2011

GOD IS AMAZING! And I am humbled.....

Sunday, July 11th, 2010

WOW, we serve an AWESOME GOD!!!! I can't believe how good He is and how incredible and merciful.


A few days ago, I was complaining to Abe about how hard this process is and how I feel like God should really be supporting us more....I felt a bit abandoned because we have had obstacle after obstacle and often it feels like it isn't worth the trouble. This is all a part of international adoption, as we know from communicating with hundreds of families who have completed the process, or are struggling through it with us, but it is still extremely discouraging. Anyway, I was saying how I felt like God should be making His presence known and how I wanted more support from Him that I could tangibly see. This was three or four days ago.


Fast forward to today. We received an unbelieveable finacial gift which completely covers our next major financial hurdle. We are SO humbled and thankful......there are no words to express what we are feeling. I think we are both still in shock. It was the most incredible miracle. The best part is, as close as we can figure, the check was signed/dated the same day I was complaining. Yes, I am ashamed.


It's so encouraging to know that God is still in control and leading us through what seems to be an impossible process!!! Thank you Jesus!!!!!! We have a homestudy visit (technically our first visit, although 99% of our homestudy paperwork is complete already) and then possibly another visit for Saturday. We can't wait! Of course, that means I will go insane trying to clean every INCH of the house, even though I know they aren't going to be scouring it on this visit. But still............


Love you all! Thank you for your prayers!!!!! <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith

I know my blog is desperately behind, but time is a precious commodity nowadays. At our homeschool coop, we take turns leading devotions, a...