Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Alien? Vampire? What am I....???

Thursday, January 27th, 2010

Well, headline of the week: "Girl Without Scannable Fingerprints Detained At Immigration Services." Yes, that's right, USCIS couldn't get a scan of my prints. Abe's seemed fine, but mine, just like the other two times I have had it done, didn't work. The woman told me that I have lines running through my prints making them impossible to scan properly. I told her I wore them out fiddling haha. She saved the reject copies and told us to "cross our fingers." Instead, we promptly gave the matter to our Almighty God and asked him to secretly replace the rejects with the set of my prints that He has on file. ;) We will have to wait and see.....if I fail, I will have to go back and do it again. No big deal right? Except this appointment was $900. And it was in Buffalo. And another appointment and approval could take months. So we are praying like crazy that we pass and we have a massive prayer chain going on too. We decided we weren't going to worry about it (why add more stress) and we are on God's timeline anyway; He's got it and things will happen when they are supposed to. But we are still curious of course. Am I aan alien? Vampire? ________???? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith

I know my blog is desperately behind, but time is a precious commodity nowadays. At our homeschool coop, we take turns leading devotions, a...