Wednesday, October 26, 2011

How Did We Get So Lucky???

 Saturday, February 20th, 2010

Wow, I can't believe what awesome friends we have!!!! We have had soooo many people approach us and ask how they can support us....money, references, prayer, etc. It's crazy!!! We have churches asking for love offerings, and people at school helping with fundraisers--incredible friends who are helping us raise money.....and I just met someone and fiddled with them tonight, and they asked how they could help and then offered to do a fundraiser by combining our two bands for a show at a popular venue....how incredible!!! I was/am SO touched by peoples' willingness to help us, even when they don't KNOW us! This is one of the most amazing things I have ever experienced---unconditional support and sacrifice. I can't believe I am so blessed!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith

I know my blog is desperately behind, but time is a precious commodity nowadays. At our homeschool coop, we take turns leading devotions, a...