Wednesday, October 26, 2011

So God humbled me.....

Tuesday, February 23rd, 2010

So, quick story: I put one of my fiddles up for sale on craigslist.com, and as I posted it (Sunday night), I thought--subconsiously--no one is going to buy this.


God gave me a quick show of his power, and humbled me, because, even though I was subconsiously doubting God's power without realizing it, I was still doubting.

Monday morning I sold my fiddle. Full price. My old roommate was visiting and we were talking about the adoption process and I mentioned I was selling my fiddle. She bought it on the spot. INCREDIBLE.


Now I am waiting for God to bring along a buyer for my wedding dress........ :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith

I know my blog is desperately behind, but time is a precious commodity nowadays. At our homeschool coop, we take turns leading devotions, a...