Wednesday, October 26, 2011

America World Adoption and Ethiopia

Thursday, May 27th, 2010

So.........after a long, LONG wait, we have almost completed the switch..........we are officially signed and accepted with AWAA and will be trying to adopt from Ethiopia. The whole Russian fiasco with the child who was sent back was out of control and there were too many changes to the laws, etc., and we were no longer qualified so we pulled out.

AWAA is the same agency my friend Tracy is adopting through (Ethiopia as well!) and we just received all the information for starting this process AGAIN! I feel very overwhelmed, but it's wonderful that AWAA is so encouraging. I'm almost never scared but I have to admit, right now I am.......it's such a huge, complicated, and unpredictable process. I don't know how we would make it without Jesus!

After we fill out all the starting paperwork, we will be assigned a social worker and an agent to work with for the Ethiopian process.........more details to follow ;) Love you all! Thank you for your prayers and support. It's incredible to have friends and family like you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith

I know my blog is desperately behind, but time is a precious commodity nowadays. At our homeschool coop, we take turns leading devotions, a...