Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Day Five

Day Five. 


Today was another day of stories that cannot be shared. Today was Natalie’s day; we visited her old neighborhood. 


Other things that happened today:


I tried to figure out how to treat Micah’s burn. See, he tried to build a campfire before we got there, to have a going-away party. And then he accidentally fell in it. And now he has some ungodly blistered burn on his left palm and wrist that I think they poured iodine on, because it’s stained purple. Yeah. THAT. 


We discovered that Micah is as sassy as the rest of my kids.....so he’s perfect. Boy’s been holding his own all day. And Levi’s THRILLED to have a brother. Like, can’t even tell you how happy Levi is. 


We ate lots of food that we weren’t supposed to (due to cleanliness, the water, etc.), out of respect to the bajillion people we visited, who served us dishes made with love. And now poor Abe and Olivia are puking their guts up. #firingelife


I watched five of my children laughing and teasing together tonight and thought my heart would explode. 


Good night world. Love to you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith

I know my blog is desperately behind, but time is a precious commodity nowadays. At our homeschool coop, we take turns leading devotions, a...