Thursday, March 8, 2018

COURT DATE FOR MICAH!!!!!!!!!!

How is it that I am even writing this?

After 7.5 years, it almost doesn't feel real. It's strange to type these words; words that have been waiting to explode from my fingers...words that mean my SON is coming HOME.

WE HAVE A COURT DATE!!!!!!!!!! March 20th, 2017, Micah Jackson will legally, officially, permanently, FINALLY, become a RUPER.

We leave March 16th. We fly to Ethiopia, and we will visit family, friends, and of course, the star of our story, Micah. After court, I am taking custody of Micah. He will come back to our hotel with us. And then on the 22nd, Abe and the other kids will fly home. Micah and I will be waiting together to clear embassy. Our agency is guesstimating two weeks; please pray that they are right!!!

In the meantime, we made a fundraising video, to help with the final costs of this specific journey...please share it!!!! <3


https://www.gofundme.com/micahruper

1 comment:

  1. I've followed your blog for years now, and when you stopped posting I was afraid something bad had happened. I've thought about you guys often over the years and hoped everything was all right. I'm so, so happy that Micah is safe and hopefully coming home very soon! I hope everything goes perfectly and that you clear embassy quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Faith

I know my blog is desperately behind, but time is a precious commodity nowadays. At our homeschool coop, we take turns leading devotions, a...