Friday, May 23, 2014

Catching You Up

I'm too tired to write. Literally falling asleep typing this sentence. So I am just going to post some pictures. Then you will be able to see our life. :)



                                                                Easter 2014





                                We pulled over at a gas station just to shoot a photo with this sunset. :)



                                I sewed Z a freaking WIG. Myself. With no directions or help.
                                Just a skull cap and hair.


                               We pulled over at an apartment complex for this shot. #photographyfamily



                                    This boy. #iadorehim


                                      Z's birthday. Levi bought her the fashion glasses that she was dying for. :)


                                           This is my lawn-mower man. 


                                 Apartment complex again. What can I say? We got a killer photo.
                                 And a lot of weird looks haha!


            
                               My favorite hairstyle ever. And it's versatile. Wedding updo or casual ponytail.

                                      Visiting Grandpa and Grandma and Grandpappy. 


                                 Gymnastics practice. #dreams



                                         We are so cool. :)



                                      Grandpappy's hat. 


                                        This is my life. That face. AND that hair. 


                                       She begged me to wear red lips. 


                               She's a born big sister. 


                                     I spent an hour painting leopard nails and she smeared them 1 min later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith

I know my blog is desperately behind, but time is a precious commodity nowadays. At our homeschool coop, we take turns leading devotions, a...